Sunday, April 1, 2012

Looking for contributors



Thank you for reading the blog! I apologize about the lack of posts recently. I've been really busy, but am still committed to the blog. You'll just have to bear with me from time to time.

What/Who I'm looking for:

- Graphic Designer - It would be awesome to get a handmade logo/design for the header of the site. Skeletons and lightning... If you have any ideas or think you're up for the task, feel free to email me.

- Web Designer - There are thousands of wordpress sites with the same layout. I'm looking for something clean, readable, sharp, and easy to use. I'm thinking about making the switch over to blogger, but haven't actually tested anything out yet. If anyone knows if data migration over there would be a pain or not, let me know.

- Guest Contributors - Podcasts/Interviews/Reviews/etc. I'm interested if you are. Send me an email with any ideas or posts. Try to keep them in the same format as current posts.

skeletallightning1@gmail(DOT)com

No comments:

Post a Comment