Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog updates

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for checking out the blog!  I want to take a minute to say how awesome you all are.

The comp has been a huge success so far. Over 2000 plays and about 150 downloaded since it came out last week.

I hope you were able to find something new and support all of those great Midwestern bands in some way or another.

The plan is to do another comp most likely next summer or possibly this winter. We will see how it goes.

Another idea has been to organize a one day Midwest fest which would most likely happen next summer. Just and idea, but we will see where it goes...

In other news,  I just moved and have a ton of stuff that needs unpacking. Bear with me while I get things finished up. Hoping to have some posts up again by the end of the week.

Until then, feel free to browse around the blog, comment, or submit any bands you'd like to see posted.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment